Begin by attending two meetings during the club year as a guest. Our general meetings are held on the 2nd Friday of each month, September through May. Evening Meetings are held the following Monday in Oct, Feb, and Apr for the convenience of our working members. Call 407-365-9420 or e-mail to make a reservation as a guest or to request additional information.
General requirements to be a member in good standing:
- Submit dues by June 1st of each year.
- Attend at least 3 general meetings per club year.
- Participate in our yearly fundraiser, Great Day in the Country.
- Participate in our second yearly fundraiser (usually Spring).
- Serve on a Hostess Committee for a business meeting or luncheon.
- Actively participate in other club projects, committees, and events.